Did you know that brittle, broken nails can be due to a lack of collagen?
In one study, 25 participants were given one 2.5-gram dose of collagen peptide each day for 24 weeks. Here’s what they found:
- 12% increase in nail growth
- 42% drop in broken nails
- 64% overall improvement in formerly brittle nails
Plus, 88% of the participants also reported these positive changes were visible in as little as four weeks!
Reasons for decreasing collagen:
- UV radiation decreases collagen production.
- Vitamin C deficiencies decreases collagen production, since Vitamin C is required for the proper formation of collagen.
- Smoking decreases collagen production.
- Stress and lack of sleep decrease collagen production.
- High blood sugar and diabetes decrease bone quality.
BMB Collagen is available online – give your body the help it requires and deserves….